Opera Gallery is looking for a full time Art Advisor with a proven track record in sales to join its team!
ONLY SINGAPOREAN OR PR NEED APPLY
- Provide premium customer service, product knowledge and expertise to customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Manage and organize client portfolio
- Assist at gallery daily operation, gallery exhibitions, managing the artworks and the Gallery display
Essential skills required:
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills with a pleasant disposition
- Work driven and sales focused
- Strong enthusiasm to work in a team environment
- Adaptable, fast learner and carry Multitasking skills
- Flexible, able to commit to a demanding work schedule
- Able to get things done efficiently and in timely manner
Key personal qualities:
- Passionate for arts
- Energetic, outgoing and self motivated
- Well-organized, detail-minded and efficient
- Willing to work on weekends and public holidays
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- French and Mandarin language is a plus.
We offer a pleasant working environment with an attractive package of basic salary plus commission.
Chosen candidate will have an opportunity to discover the exciting world of Art, handle art on regular basis, meet with artists and collectors from international backgrounds and become an expert of the Art world.
Interested parties please send full resume together with date available, present and expected salary: firstname.lastname@example.org